Virtuos is looking for an enthusiastic, well organized individual to join our vancouver based team with a proven track record of production and managerial skills. This candidate should have 2-4 years of production experience in videogame or art content development. They should have excellent written and communication skills and be comfortable working somewhat flexible hours both independently and in a small team environment. Daily responsibilities will be to manage multiple concurrent projects; as well as manage a select number of client accounts with respect to daily workflow, contracts, billing, facilitating good client relationships and overall communication. This candidate will also work in a support role to sales and business development, marketing and management as well as be responsible for general office support and administration at the Vancouver Virtuos office.
Facilitate regular, timely and thorough communication with clients to maintain strong business relationships and identify projected production needs. Consists of:
- Engaging with clients and liase with production teams to facilitate production needs
- Assisting Virtuos teams in managing project development and planning
- Collaborating with Producers and Art Directors on a regular basis to meet client/studio’s requests
- Set and manage client’s expectations
- Communicating project plans with clients and provide feedback to Virtuos teams
- Facilitating calls/meetings between clients and Virtuos teams in China/ Vietnam
- Managing and monitoring progress with contracts, agreements, invoices
- Leading initial calls with potential new clients
- Manage client feedback during and post project as a part of Virtuos internal improvement process
- Gain industry knowledge on clients’ upcoming titles and potential productions cycles in an effort to foresee potential needs.
- Establish trusted and long standing relationships with clients in an effort to serve them better and more effectively.
- Assist in Business Development initiatives and strategies in North America; including identifying new studios, products, and contacts, as well as gathering data and preparing reports;
- Assist global sales efforts in fulfilling production capacity gaps;
- Salesforce management and account tracking.
Sales & Marketing Operations & Admin:
- Basic tradeshow support such as day of booth setup and reception
- General administration of the San Francisco bay area office.
- Passion for understanding the games and entertainment industry.
- Equivalent of 2 to 4 years of experience in games or entertainment production.
- Ability to multi-task different timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work moderate flexible hours.
- Understanding of Salesforce is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in business and/or entertainment production.
- Limited travel required.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.