If you are ready to join an elite digital art team, we want to see what you’ve got. At Virtuos, you will learn from AAA console game projects, or see your work explode in Hollywood movies, or create Flash art seen by millions in the most popular Facebook games. Expect to add several projects to your portfolio each year, and to be constantly challenged with the highest quality expectations.
- Manage one of our teams of 70+ Junior and Senior 3D model and texture artists engaged in next gen projects.
- Participate to recruitment and training of new talent.
- Establish Art production pipeline in coordination with clients.
- Ensure technical and artistic quality of deliverables.
- Manage communication with clients about artistic and technical matters.
- Reports to Art Studio Director.
- Expert in 3DSMax or Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush.
- College / University degree in Art related field (including architecture, industrial design, textile/fashion design).
- Strong artistic aptitudes and skills in 2D design, drawing, painting.
- At least 4 years experience as Lead Artisit, Senior Artist or Artist Team Leader with hangs-on technical experience including X-Box, PS3 and PS2, and proven track record on real-time 3D games.
- Highly organized individual with an eye for details and a passion for leading and mentoring.
- Good working knowledge of English is a must.
Please apply via [email protected](Chengdu)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.