Assistant Art Producer
Assistant ART Producer works with the art outsourcing production staff to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality project possible.
• Participate in project management with the guide of supervisor, including:
• Assist internal/external communication
• Assist QA process
• Perform other related task necessary to the conduct of the business.
• Production data tracking and reporting to supervisor
• Assist internal production team in daily communication on task planning, schedule tracking, feedback tracking and delivery tracking.
• Act as the main point of contact for client, and be in charge of tracking the quality of deliverables and providing feedback. (under guidance of supervisor)
• Great communication skills
• English (both written and spoken) proficiency
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
• A keen eye for detail and high standards of work and a commitment to the development process.
• Bachelor or above education background, overseas is big plus (preferred management or art related major)
• Project management knowledge
• Good knowledge of game industry (a plus)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.