- You will assure the process of creating and distributing versions.
- You will co-operate with members from different departments to automate the building process, and improve the efficiency of production throughout the project.
- You will access and manage all project data.
- You will be responsible for setup and maintain the continuous integration system.
- You may possibly be required to develop tools or scripts for the needs of project.
- Graduates from computer science, management [LJY1] or related majors.
- Basic knowledge of programming language[LJY2] .
- Ability to analyze problems and quickly deploy effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to write document, scripts and maintain tools
- Good English skills
- Previous experience on game development
- Experience on version control software, such as Subversion, Mercurial and Perforce
- Experience on continuous integration system, such as Cruise Control, Jenkins and Bamboo
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for game development
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.