Sparx* is currently looking for a talented Character Rigger to be responsible for the creation of game quality animation setups for various assets, ranging from human to creature.
- Create and maintain character rigs on Maya for an animated cartoon feature project (shot production done on site).
- The work focuses on fast derivation of characters: creating custom extra rigs and doing skinning touch up.
- Minimal work on face blendshape might be required.
- Be part of our Rigging team, collaborate with our Producers, Art Directors, Animators and TDs.
- Propose creative solutions to improve the daily workflow of the team.
- Might be occasionally involved on creating rigs for a few props.
- Might be involved in communications with our client for rigging-related topics.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Rigger within an animation studio.
- Fully comfortable and independent with Maya’s rigging tools and methodologies.
- Efficient and autonomous on skinning tasks.
- Able to suggest solutions and approaches to improve the workflow of the team.
- Love team work and being part of a large project.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in French and/or Vietnamese is a strong plus.
- Python and/or MEL skills for rigging is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Maya’s nHair and nCloth is a plus.
Please apply via [email protected](Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.