The concept artist helps define the visual designs of the game. They should be imaginative, have an eye for detail, and skilled at digital painting for different genre. They should also be a good communicator and quick to understand direction and concepts given to them.
- Creation of 2d concept art for both in game characters and environments
- Liaise with game development team to understand project requirements
- Work closely with Lead or Art Director to understand project Art Direction
- Quickly iterate from feedback from Lead or Art Director
- Develop concept to finished artwork
- Solid drawing skills and good sense of color
- Creativity and sense of color is superb, a good sense of innovation design
- Be familiar with realistic and cartoon style.
- Master of Photoshop, Painter and other related software.
- Proficiency of using graphics tablet to painting.
- Good communication skills and interpretation abilities
- Have certain knowledge of 3D production process, game production experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Passionate about game development
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.