The Creative Director is responsible for defining the vision of one or several mobile games and ensuring game content is in line with the vision.
He/she reports to the Executive Producer or Managing Director who validates the priorities of content production.
- The creative director works closely with the client to align vision with IP, market wants,
- The monetization designer to execute a free to play model,
- The operations designer to renew the game experience with events, content updates and ensure the best possible cost impact ratio of new content by analyzing player’s data, doing split testing,...
- The Creative Director leads art director, lead game designer, audio designer to ensure the vision is being well executed.
- He/she is responsible to convey this vision within the team, the organization and with the client.
- 5+ years of relevant experience for mobile games.
- Shipped several mobiles games as lead game designer.
- Shipped at least one game as creative head.
- Working knowledge in another area as art, audio, programming, animation, analytics is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English (Daily communication with an international team).
Please apply via [email protected](Chengdu)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.