ERP Development Manager
• Solid understanding of ERP modules and system integration.
• Solid understanding of project management, have Agile development experience.
• 7+ years working experience in ERP system design, development and implementation. Have been in a leader role for at least 4+ years.
• Have good knowledges in develop languages and databases.
• Experience creating end user documentation and facilitating end user training
• Good communication skills
• Good English skill in reading, writing and speaking
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
• Supports the ERP environment with a focus on understanding application functionality as it relates to current and future business requirements.
• Review, monitor and continually improve project management methodologies
• Work closely with different internal production teams, HR, finance to develop ERP systems and meet their requirements.
• Setup develop plans and lead the development with internal and external develop teams.
• Facilitates, leads the successful delivery of solutions.
• Train users and maintain good documentations.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.