- Key leader/contributor to the development team.
- Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
- Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
- Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections.
- Managing change – ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep, ensuring project is delivered in accordance with expectations, and project budget changes if necessary.
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals.
- Continuously assess risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule.
- Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director and making recommendations accordingly.
- Manage communication of project progress to the Development Director and internal senior management team
- Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed.
- Ensure that each member of the team is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
- Ensure excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development team and across disciplines.
- Coach and mentor junior production staff
- Keep abreast of current trends in the marketplace especially with regard to similar and/or competitive product.
- Shipped at least 2 AAA console games in a production management role.
- Highly responsible, self-directed, detail oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to a creative environment.
- Outstanding organization, communication and exceptional management skills/leadership.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional project management practices and software including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and Agile practices.
- Work well/respond to pressure
- Communicate effectively within a large group/multiple project environment
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Quickly master proprietary tools and development processes
- To take direction and criticism
- Meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Professionalism and the ability to function well within a team
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff
Please apply via [email protected](Chengdu)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.