- Assesses new clients’ credit rating by background check of company history, scale, client base, financial status, etc., and set up proper credit line;
- Periodically review client credit and adjust credit line when necessary;
- Communicate with clients and work with Sales ,Accounting, Production managers to ensure timely payment and risk in control;
- Recognize monthly revenue, and issue invoices and ensure the invoices are properly delivered to clients. Reconcile invoice with contract and amend discrepancy if there is;
- Perform account reconciliation daily;
- Reduce DSO by calling on, emailing, faxing, or other communications requesting payment and resolving disputed transactions with customers. Research and resolve customer account problems promptly;
- Monitor delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible; ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to the accounts.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly analysis for cash flow projection, aging analysis etc.
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business administration
- Excellent excel skills.
- Good communication skills with strong data analytical ability
- Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills in English
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.