- Prepare variance analysis between actual and forecast monthly and interpret data for past performance
- Prepare monthly forecast timely, efficiently and effectively
- Assist to work closely with business units and studios
- Participates in the execution of the project such as various contract management, development budget update, project cost control, and other administration and coordination work.
- Other ad hoc financial analysis tasks requested
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance
- At least 2 years related working experience
- Solid MS Office skills especially in Excel, experience in SAP is preferred
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and responsibility, ability to work in multicultural group
- Ability to meet deadline and work under pressure
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.