Virtuos Europe is looking for a Game Programmer capable to work on mobile games. In our office based near Paris (Cergy), You will work closely with the creative team to prototype ideas and realize ambitious project.
Virtuos Group is the first independent games developer in China and is working with the most prestigious publishers in the world.
• Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
• Hands on Coding and helping large team based in China as well as small internal and external teams based in Europe.
• Making sure the quality of the work is up to standard.
• Participate in development scheduling and hit deadlines for assigned tasks.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience as a programmer, preferably in the video game industry (several games is a plus)
• Solid programming skills and passion for making games.
• Experience with Mobile development. Candidate should have shipped at least one mobile games, preferably on the iOS platform.
• Effective documentation and presentation skills.
• Proficient programming in C + +, C# and OOD/OOP skills
• Ability to work as a team / good interpersonal skills/ autonomous
• Good working knowledge of English is a must.
• Good Video Game culture / enthusiast
• Good understanding of the impact of Code on Performance and Memory
• Unity or Unreal development is a plus.
• Console development knowledge is a plus.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.