Virtuos is looking for a Gameplay Designer to be part of our creative team and work on ambitious Playstation4, Xbox One and PC games. This is a full time position based in our Shanghai office.
As Gameplay Designer, you will drive Gameplay balancing (especially combat system) and ensure that the execution reflects the vision of the game.
The incumbent will be expected to possess an excellent knowledge of the game industry, great communication skills and an ability to work with both a core team of senior talents and the production team.
- Be responsible for core combat system and key gameplay mechanics.
- Define combat moves and work in collaboration with concept artist and animator to implement them
- Insure camera and move set are correctly tuned
- Balancing and polishing
- Cooperate with other team members to achieve highest quality of the features.
- Previous experience in game design roles (shipped at least 1 successful console game in this position).
- Capacity to understand creative direction of the game and turning high level designs into specific rulesets and actionable features.
- Experience with third person action adventure games
- Skill on balancing camera, combat move and controls
- Comfortable working within a fast moving, multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate about games, art, design and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work with remote team.
- Good working knowledge of English
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.