Junior C&B Specialist
Provide support for your manager and make sure all operation processes& daily works can run smoothly.
- Responsible for personnel information filing of all employees in SH;
- Handle Social Insurance and Housing Fund contribution issues and related payments;
- Support on applying and renewing for employee’s residence permit, Hukou and related certificate;
- In charge of employees' supplemental benefits including supplemental medical insurance and liability insurance, follow up with any updates and movements;
- Leave System Maintenance and provide related analysis report;
- Support your manager to optimize and improve the progressive discipline work flow of our C&B policies based on business requirements;
- Regularly update government policy to ensure HR operation effectiveness and efficiency;
- Other assigned tasks regarding compensation and benefit or HR related.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years related work experience in C&B, MNC working background or outsourcing company experience will be a plus;
- Fluent English, CET-4 or above;
- Good Ms Office skills (Especially Excel);
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Logical thinking, data sensitive, patient, conscientious, details oriented and a strong sense of confidentiality are required.
Please send us your CV and portfolio via [email protected](Shanghai)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.