Marketing Content Manager
Virtuos is seeking a dynamic, driven Marketing Content Manager to serve as the voice of our brand.
In this role, you will create customer-relevant, brand-resonating content that reverberates with our target audiences through our media mix to drive brand equity, loyalty, and sales conversion. You will lead and engaged social network, and nurture media relationships across media vehicles including: corporate websites, brand website, brand social sites, blogs, newsletter, press releases, product reviews and testimonials.
The candidate would be based in one of our production center, preferably Shanghai.
- Ensure the written content is in line with the branding strategy that represents corporate Values & Missions in all behaviors
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Develop an editorial content calendar
- Write and publish engaging content on: Website/Social networks/Company blog ( ICE)/Newsletter/Virtuos.net
- Community management on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo
- Build presence and engagement on new channels (Picarto/Twitch/Meipai/Bilibili/Douyu)
- Help to launch of the ICE Blog platform and maintain it
- Coordinate with producers to gather and keep up to date the PPT presentations
- Refresh our website style and layout
- Optimize content for SEO
- Create report to monitor and analyze our digital traffic and engagement
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or Journalism
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Proven work experience as a Content manager or editor and preferable writing track record linked to videogames or High Tech
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to details
- Is an engaged, hands-on, insightful member and “spark” leader of our audiences
- Passion for games and interest in game-making
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.