- Supporting events Logistics (Material, poster, booth organization) and act as main coordinator for events in China
- In charge of gift logistics : customized client gift program and client feedback program;
- Main Point of contact for Marketing Chinese vendors: design, productions, freight
- Support for enriching and maintaining Sales presentation: collecting material from producers and implementing it
- In charge of Internal Newsletter and internal announcements linked to Marketing
- Responsible for contacting Chinese journalists for company marketing activities
- Administrative support: Payment submission, budget tracking, Salesforce optimization
- Keep office decoration up to date
- HR support for joined HR-Marketing event/ gift production/promotion
- 1 year' experience in operational marketing, or event experience is a big plus
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or English;
- Good master of Microsoft office especially PowerPoint
- Efficient with Photoshop
- Passion for games and knowledge of the game industry
- Advanced level in English and Chinese mother tongue
- Game industry media relationships a plus;
- Well organized , attention to details , process oriented
- Positive and responsible attitude.
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.