Reports to CEO. Based in Singapore.
Build the company’s brand strategy, execution and drive measurable outcomes :
- Ensure Virtuos is the top of mind brand for services in the gaming industry. Build brand strategy roadmap and ensure brand awareness with clients in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Create marketing plan and lead execution with an emphasis on growing position as thought leader and visibility in industry. Deploy strategies mixing event, digital tools and online social activities.
- Manage the marketing funnel to increase lead generation, successful closing ratio and attractiveness as employer.
- Conduct research to inform management decisions and optimize campaigns. Analyze campaigns performance to optimize ROI.
Manage marketing team, budget and operations :
- Marketing team of 3, to be further expanded.
- Budget approximately S$ 1 million.
- Manage relationships with vendors and contractors to deliver quality work that impresses in a visually sophisticated industry.
- 10+ years of marketing management experience in gaming, technology or professional services firm, with strong experience in online marketing, content development and event management.
- Creative manager with strong leadership and excellent communication skills,
- Ability to build partnerships across functions and implement changes driving results.
- Graduate from leading University or business school in marketing or business related major.
- English native speaker is a must.
- Demonstrable interest in the games / entertainment content industries a major plus.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.