Senior 3D Environment Artist
Senior Artist needs to be able to successfully produce any type of art assets assigned to him meeting deadlines for all WIP stages. Quickly adapt to new art styles and any special rules and pipelines. Care about his efficiency by following production schedule provided by Producer.
- Produce model and texture of 3D character、object、scene in real-time 3D game engine
- Understand and follow art requirements and specific needs of the project
- Promptly learn any new tools or techniques
- Execute tasks assigned to him according to project schedule while meeting quality expectations
- Using Checklist perform initial art and technical quality checks before sending art asset to the Team Leader for review
- Fix all problems noted by Team Leader, Art Director or Client
- Promptly report to Team Leader about any difficulties encountered
- Support Junior Artists helping them to deal with the tasks which could be hard for them
- College degree in Arts, Graphic design or related major with 5+ years’ experience
- Strong 2D experience, including designing, drawing and mapping
- Excellent 3D experience in one or more software, Zbrush, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Softimage
- Technical expertise to decide which technologies to pursue and which to avoid
- Experience creating and optimizing art pipelines
- Experience managing teams of creative geniuses
- Passionate about game development
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.