Senior Art Producer
- Out-sourcing project management in Virtuos Art Division, in charge of
Project Bid- estimate and planning
Client communication and relationship management in project
Resource/Time/Quality management of production team
Risk reporting to high level manager
Contingency planning with the Guidance from senior producer
Cooperate with AD and TL to improve production efficiency
- Production management in Virtuos Art Division
Coordinate to help execute Division development plan.
Coordinate with high level manager or other dep. of management data reporting
- Project management with common management tools
- Handling client daily communication on schedule, feedback, delivery and regular production issues. Based on email or IM
- Necessary client meeting. (kick-off meeting and regular weekly conference call)
- Internal team daily management of schedule, quality issue, delivery and other support.
- Data Delivery if necessary
- Update to planning manager on resource allocation and usage.
- Misc activities of cooperation with other producers or project team
- 8+ years' experience of project management in game or relevance industry.
Ability of driving project process successfully.
Ability to create planning document and project schedule.
Ability to handle resource planning (10-30 HC team).
Ability to track and report on resource/time allocation and usage.
Ability to drive quality management process
- Good English (specific foreign language) communication skills
Fluency speaking skills of daily production issues and conference call.
Fluency writing skills of daily email and work report.
- Necessary Tool knowledge
Have experience using assets management tools. (Hansoft/JIRA)
Have experience using data management/FTP tools.(P4/VSS)
Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite,
- Good knowledge of game development
- Good knowledge of game art production pipeline
- Have experience of out-sourcing project management
- Have experience of project management tools
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.