Senior Level Artist
– Cooperate with Level Designers to envision and create game levels;
– Create and integrate architectures, props, materials, lights and atmosphere and other elements in the level following Art Direction.
– Able to respect the deadlines and work under pressure.
– In-depth knowledge on game and level design;
– Strong artistic aptitudes and art skills;
– Good observation and imagination; have ability to setup storylines
– Broad knowledge on different artistic styles, but can focus on one specific style defined by the Art direction
– Able to follow technical documents and good understanding of the constraints.
– An expert on skills needed to optimize levels (for example: Understand the limitations of game memory/poly counts/textures);
– Good knowledge on process and pipelines.
– Able to share experience and ideas;
– Quickly master tools and techniques needed for next gen production;
– Interest in game industry;
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.