Senior VFX Artist
- Design and development of visual effects for character spells and skills, environmental effects, monster attacks and abilities, etc.
- Work closely with the Art Director, engineers, and designers to create high quality visual effects that clearly sell gameplay requirements, but function optimally within technical specifications.
- Retain a deep and thorough knowledge of the game’s mechanics to most effectively craft vfx that clearly communicate game critical information.
- Have related industry working experience
- Strong proficiency with Maya and Adobe Photoshop. Also Max and game engines like Unreal or Cryengine.
- PC or Console Visual Effects experience required
- Solid understanding of computer graphic fundamentals and video game art production pipelines
- Strong traditional art background with a thorough understanding of art fundamentals such as color theory, light, shade, and form
- Worked on at least one successfully shipped title
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple requests in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive
- Plus: MMO game experience // Modeling, Rigging, and Animation experience // Experience with lighting and rendering
WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Please show samples of your work that show your ability to create models and/or texture maps used by your vfx. Images of sprites, textures and/or recorded effects in action are helpful
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.