Software Engineer (C++)
No company works on as many platforms as Virtuos. As a member of the 100+ Virtuos software engineering team, you will be exposed to the latest generation of game consoles, online and mobile platforms, as well as leading 3D engines. Your work will contribute to games in some of the biggest franchises in the world. Expect to work hard and sharpen your skills with new challenges every day.
- Report directly to Senior/ Lead software engineer
- Assist Senior/Lead software engineer in the project
- High quality and efficient completion of tasks
- Use code management system to integrate completed tasks
- Carry out the communication problem and find the best solution
- Minimum a bachelor degree in computer science or software engineering from prestigious universities
- Good communication skills in English, CET 6 is required
- Good knowledge about C++ Active and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about game and willing to start career in game industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.