Virtuos Europe is looking for a UI Artist capable to work on multiple projects
You will work at our office based near Paris.
You will produce beautiful and user-friendly interfaces for ambitious games.
Virtuos Group is the first independent games developer in China and his working with the most prestigious publisher in the worlds.
• Collaborate with the Mobile Director and Art Director to develop the visual language of the game
• Translate functional designs into visually appealing assets
• Create high-quality deliverables in a variety of formats (sketchs, moodboard, static & animated mockups, style guide/UI boards, final assets)
• Oversee the implementation of your assets in the game and adapt to technical constraints
• Review deliverables from other game teams at specific milestones to ensure the highest quality
• 4+ years of experience in visual design for video games and mobile apps
• Demonstrable UI skills and creativity in a strong portfolio
• Strong artistic background with a great sense of color, composition, typography, iconography
• Proficiency in industry-standard tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to tackle a wide variety of design challenges
• Comfortable working within a fast moving, multi-disciplinary team
• Passionate about games, art, design and a keen eye for detail
• Ability to work with remote team.
• Good working knowledge of English
Nice to have:
• BS/MS in Visual Arts, Interaction Design or related
• Strong motion design, compositing and video editing skills (After effects, Premiere, Flash, etc.)
• Good knowledge of interaction design, user-centered design approaches & best practices
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.