- Understand and build upon project visual identity and sensibilities
- Create visual language that can be consistent across multiple platforms and devices
- Design, plan and drive UX of key features and systems for exciting projects within the game environment.
- Collaborate with the design team to create solutions: process flows, concepts, wireframes, and prototypes to build and intuitive and elegant UI, with the player’s experience as a focus.
- A minimum of one shipped title as a UI/UX designer; AAA experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design in multiplayer or co-op titles
- Ability to work autonomously and think proactively
- Creative and flexible when faced with constraints
- Editor experience (with engines such as Unreal)
- Familiar with visual scripting tools or scripting languages
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of digital tools and software for creating UX deliverables
- Ability to understand product requirements and convert them into UI/UX user stories
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams to guide implementation and realization of design
- A great attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Passion for games
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.